Name:

Telecommunications Systems Design Consultant and Poet

23.7.04

Variation on a theme

I thought my last post looked a bit ordinary, so I re-arranged the words into alphabetical order. Much tidier, I'm sure you'll agree:

(or (to a a a a a a a a about about abstract actually aesthetic aesthetic all am am an and and and and animated any any anyway. are around art, as as as as at At attempt be be be be be being being being better better better boundaries boundaries, breaking burblings burblings burblings but but but but can can can't certainly claim concept. concerns confidence confidence confident constructed constructing) Conventional Could could could could could, course, creating delivered delivered deliveries, didn't difficulty dip disorient do do don't don't don't don't efforts emotions. emphasised, enough evoke firm. for for frightening funny Gerard get goes good good got got ground ground. hard have have have haven't head Hopkins, how huge I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I? I'd idea if if If if if If If I'm I'm I'm in in in, indifferent intellectual interested is is is is is is is is, is. it it It it it, it, it, it. it? It's it's It's it's judge just justification know least least) legacy like listening made, managed Manley Many match me. mean might mind more more most much music music, music. my myself, need need new no nonsense, Not Not not not not. of of of of of Of of often one one one's or or or or or other overmuch overmuch own people people performance. perhaps perpetrating poem poem. poem. poems poetry poetry, poetry, poetry. pre-existing probably profound? profound? pushing random random range rather reasonably reasonably reasonably rest. same say say see see semantics. sense, sense, silly silly, simply small, so so so some some some, something something sonic sound sound sound sound sound sound sound sound strange stuff stuff stuff such sufficient sure survive tell tell than than than that the the the the the the the the the the The the the then there's they they think think think think think this this This though thought to to to to to to to to to toe, told try unambitious unconventional unsettling. up utter verve, visible, volume, wallpaper, was way way Well, well-developed well-developed were were were were. What what where where whether whether whole Why with With with with with with with with without won't words work, work. worry worry would would would wouldn't writing yet you you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home